Really a bouncy castle company should be professional to be 'great'. Now what would you expect from a professional bouncy castle company? Here's some ideas:
- Delivery and set up by trained experienced staff.
- Safety Mats supplied with every bouncy castle
- Bouncy castles with mesh walls to prevent participants falling out.
- How about a roof on every unit to shade against the sun
- Units cleaned and sanitised before every hire.
- How about having the correct tools in the van such as a mallet for the stakes?
- Here's another thing - our staff are trained not to arrive and reverse straight on to a site where kids might be playing, it sounds obvious but it is so important - we've got kids too.
- Not only that staff should be able to carry out a quick visual risk assessment when setting up a bouncy castle.
You can view our range here: Arena Party Hire Website or contact us to find out more about our bouncy castle hire options and the standards we have set.
For up to the minute news check out our facebook page here Bouncy Castle Hire Facebook page of Arena Party Hire